Custom Book Publishing
Are you an individual, company, or organization on a quest to publish a book that will tell your story, grow your business, or enhance your brand? You can now make your non-fiction book a reality with Sutherland House Books’ custom book publishing services.
What we do
At Sutherland House Books, we offer 40 years of award-winning editorial expertise and access to world-class writers, editors, and art designers. We take your book idea from start to finish, offering a full suite of publishing services for everything you’ll need: conception, editing, design, printing, sales and distribution. We also provide exceptional publicity and marketing support to ensure your book reaches its intended audience, and you will benefit from our relationships with Indigo, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, independent bookstores, and some of the biggest and best distribution partners in North America.
Who might be interested in our custom book services?
- Individuals with remarkable stories to tell
- Corporations interested in establishing their histories and accomplishments
- Public institutions communicating their values, ideas, and accomplishments to a larger audience
- Organizations highlighting their mission statement and raising their profile
- Cities, towns, and landmarks commemorating their histories or major events
- Professional individuals enhancing their personal or business brand
If this sounds like you, contact the experts at Sutherland House today!
Matthew Bucemi, Managing Editor
Sutherland House Books
416 Moore Ave., Suite 205
Toronto, ON M4G 1C9